Thursday, February 27, 2020

THURSDAY 2/27/20

Happy SPRING SEMESTER AT STEM !  I hope you are here with bright smiles and eager minds. You have an amazing life and WE are going to have a fabulous SEMESTER
PLAN OF THE DAY

HAVE OUT: COMPUTER, BLOG and GOOGLE CLASSROOM

WHY?   ID, EVALUATE, ANALYZE and SHARE the SPRITE-G characteristics of ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS







1. ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS: ID, ANALYZE, COMPARE and CONTRAST (I)
TASK DIRECTIONS:  Using Chapter 4 pages 112-117 in the ONLINE textbook complete the tasks.  CLASSWORK DUE TODAY at the end of class


2. WHERE AM I? Political/Belief Systems Inventory(I)
ID and evaluate POLITICS and BELIEFS, ID, ASSESS and EVALUATE individual political and beliefs systems. This is anonymous and individual. 


HOMEWORK DUE: GLOBAL PBI ALL WEEK

FRIDAY 2/28 BIG DAY AT PECIL: EVERYTHING IN THE FOLDER/EVERYTHING DUE/EVERYTHING AWESOME

MONDAY 3/2 WHERE AM I?  Political/Belief Systems Inventory (I)